The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm more broken than you
So I can join the club: herniated disc, L5-S1. Started around new year, without a specific catastrophic injury, although one day I was doing reverse crunches and something popped in my spine with a little pain but only for a moment. That might have been it. Then there was hip pain, that I thought was from mobility exercises, which went to acute hamstring pain while walking. The doctor sent me to physical therapy, which not only did not help but I think made it worse, then finally got an MRI and then FINALLY a cortisone shot on 4/2. Before that there was about a month of extreme pain which pretty much shut me down. As my wife said: "You weren't here." So I got about 50% improvement from the shot but still some leg pain and foot numbness. I was getting better but now am stalled.

So you fellow sufferers: Do I just keep on, or ask the doctor for another shot (the latter seems better to me)?
the hands that guide me are invisible
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)