04-22-2013, 09:30 AM
Spader did act his ass off, but it seemed like he was in a different film from all the earnest folk.
The patina on Spileberg films is all starting to look the same. I love Kaminski as a DP but it might time for a different dance partner.
A lot of Lincoln's dialogue seemed like Lewis was reading it off stone etched monuments rather than real dialogue.
All that being said, I did like this film. I would have cut the vote scene down. You probably don't need to hear every one's vote. I think we know the outcome.
The most ironic thing about the movie that I learned from the behind the scenes footage was the film was made in Richmond, Virginia.
The patina on Spileberg films is all starting to look the same. I love Kaminski as a DP but it might time for a different dance partner.
A lot of Lincoln's dialogue seemed like Lewis was reading it off stone etched monuments rather than real dialogue.
All that being said, I did like this film. I would have cut the vote scene down. You probably don't need to hear every one's vote. I think we know the outcome.
The most ironic thing about the movie that I learned from the behind the scenes footage was the film was made in Richmond, Virginia.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit

