The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm more broken than you
I can't one up youse guys, but just wanted to toss out that I'm enjoying the attention of a physical therapist again, twice a week for the next two to three weeks. Tennis elbow. Strangely enough, it was actually caused by tennis. (Or possibly by trying to wrangle Chaos and Mayhem.)

Any way, Alex the rapist, I mean the therapist, is a sadistic SOB. I'll forgive him if it works and my left elbow stops hurting and I can get back to my regular routine of losing three sets, three times a week. I need the exercise.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)