The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm more broken than you
Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote:This is one thread that is going to eventually take over the whole forum.
Nah, we'll all die first.

I just played fall guy to my Shaolin master, who beat me like a mantis smacks a fly. Actually, it was pretty soft stuff, posed for the camera, but my body doesn't take hits like it used to - my cervical arthritis can't take sudden jerks and pretty much any hit, even a soft one, will jerk the neck. I crossed hands with the xingyi master last month and he did this quick block reversal that went straight into my neck.

Bob Marley used that biblical quote 'stiff necked fools'...of all the fates... Sad
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)