The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm more broken than you
De nada. El Dingo was an early inspiration. I remember my first low-speed ejection. I've fallen over so many time, i can't count, but there are always passers-by who rush to help me get the bike upright. It's always three guys and after so many years, i'm starting to think that it is the same three guys every time.

Take it easy on that shoulder, and better to get some physical therapy sooner rather than later. We ain't so young any more and shoulders can be tricky.

Glad you could walk away from it and that your bike has gianed only some character.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)