The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm more broken than you
While gunning to go up a hill, I put down the bike on the end of a wet bridge this afternoon. First time. It was a low-speed spill. Back tire spun out from under me. I managed to climb out from under the bike, dust off, and with the help of a passerby get the bike back up. I only broke the casing on the back of the speedo. I think the bike will be ok. On me, I tore the knuckles on my glove and f'd up my shoulder pretty good (can't lift my arm over my head at this point). But I think it's just a sore muscle, nothing serious.

A yeti once said "always wear protective gear" which I was doing and avoided any road rash.

Thanks Yeti!

--tg
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)