06-24-2012, 04:24 PM
There is something about Pixar films that always give me a huge laugh. At least once or twice.
The best thing about this for me was the twist. It's not brought up in the trailers or the reviews. And it was really funny. The movie went in a very unexpected way for me. I kept thinking but this is an odd way to go.
We did not see the 3-d version. Opting to be be cheap and to avoid tQ's headaches so I did not experience the 3-D rapture DM did. But it did look very pretty. At one point, I swore they were using a photograph.
Go see it.
The best thing about this for me was the twist. It's not brought up in the trailers or the reviews. And it was really funny. The movie went in a very unexpected way for me. I kept thinking but this is an odd way to go.
We did not see the 3-d version. Opting to be be cheap and to avoid tQ's headaches so I did not experience the 3-D rapture DM did. But it did look very pretty. At one point, I swore they were using a photograph.
Go see it.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit

