The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Megamind
#2
I want to make a joke about the name Metro City but it would be a total spoiler. It's one the things I liked most about Megamind.

I saw it at home in 2-D and got to play the game of which of these scenes was made specifically for 3-D. I was less than impressed by Brad Pitt. I'm still wondering why the world is being subjected to Jonah Hill. I thought David Cross did a really good job as Minion.

I really liked the animation. Some of it looked like it was going for photorealism. But it was really well done. It had chuckles. It had good satire. It was predictable and yes the trailer spoiled the big fake out, but oh well. It was a kid flick and you probably could figure the fake on your own.

I say see it.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)