The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Wild Hunt (2009)
#1
IMDB link

I download all kinds of stuff. Not a lot of mainstream stuff, mostly foreign and indie titles on the recommendation of people who share similar tastes.

I had completely forgotten what the hell this movie was, so I just fired it up expecting some Asian gore-fest or a surreal 70's exploitation film. Instead I got a riveting psychological drama focusing on a group of LARPers that take things a little too far.

Part 'Knightriders' (minus motorcycles) and part 'Lord of the Flies' it is a well-shot, well-written and well-acted take on the D&D community.

I liked it better than 'True Grit' (2010) which I watched a couple nights ago.
[Image: magpie13.gif]
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)