07-26-2026, 10:08 AM
I'm skipping a step and just going right to a thread with Neagley. Starts September.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm
|
Neagley (2026)
|
|
07-26-2026, 10:08 AM
I'm skipping a step and just going right to a thread with Neagley. Starts September.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm
07-26-2026, 01:32 PM
I did not make that panel. Totally spaced it out - it was in my notes.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
07-28-2026, 08:48 PM
I'm looking forward to this.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
09-16-2026, 10:31 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2026, 10:35 PM by Drunk Monk.)
E1 came up automatically when I finished Reacher but I was planning to watch this anyway. It starts with a Reacher cameo which seems unnecessary unless it’s like a passing of the torch. But it gives it a rollicking start. It’s a bit unclear where this takes place in the Reacher timeline - he drops a clue but it didn’t register with me because I don’t quite remember what city he’s been in for the previous seasons. If it’s after season 4, Reacher should have a lot more scars.
Neagley is cut from the same cloth as Reacher but instead of ridiculous beefcake, it’s Miss Denmark Universe, all 5’10” of her and I’m so here for her. Her childhood friend dies mysteriously after getting involved in a farming cult and she’s hawt on the case. Her circle includes a street punk, a cop from a crime family and a wannabe detective secretary from her agency. The investigation escalated quickly because its pharmaceuticals. I like the drug angle. Maria Sten rocks. The whole season dropped and this is definitely my next watch.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
09-18-2026, 12:31 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2026, 08:17 AM by Drunk Monk.)
E2&3 - it’s all about bad drugs. There’s a nekkid tripper but it was a tv writers version - they aren’t even close to capturing a real bad trip. But it’s amusing none the less.
I like watching Neagley run. Not in a kinky fetish way. She just runs powerfully. It’s like she runs the same amount as Reacher head butts per episode. And I’m here for that. Neagley is much easier on the eyes than Reacher than Reacher and she keeps her shirt on (I didn’t complain about the gratuitous bare ass scene in the Reacher s4 finale - if I had a body like that, I’d never wear clothes either - but his smarmy smile stuck with me as if to say ‘you wish’) Still enjoying this. It’s not written by Childs so it has a slightly different tone, a fresh take on these psycho type A veterans. I will be kinda bummed if Neagley and Huddy hook up. She’s so above him.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
09-18-2026, 08:08 AM
When did Reacher have a baby? So, confusing.
This is in the Queue.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm
09-19-2026, 12:12 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2026, 03:13 PM by Drunk Monk.)
Seen
I was only going to watch maybe 2 more eps but got sucked into a binge and finished all 8. Very enjoyable. Neagley is a great character and fingers crossed for season 2. Sten delivers solid action. She can sell a punch. And she also performs some fine emotional scenes. She’s got range. Her team has a good chemistry and the show keeps dropping addictive cliffhangers at the end of each episode. Nice pacing, kept me watching for what? 5 straight episodes? There are more nekkid trippers and it’s such a father/daughter tale - luved it 100% D00M recommended.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
7 hours ago
I have one big beef with this show. Since it is me, of course it is a little thing.
Every time someone has to go into the barn, they have to open the padlock or pick the padlock. The padlock is on the outside. Once they are inside the barn, here comes the elevator with people exiting the barn. How were they supposed to get out of the barn if there is a padlock on the outside of the door? Just tell me. That's all I want to know. Still watching the show. Not as enjoyable as Reacher. They stand around a lot and talk. Have we ever heard of the Neagley not liking to be touched before this series? Keno seems to be the only one that isn't leaning on the dramatic every second of his scenes.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|