• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stray Photos
I got this from brother Bob

[Image: jack_o_lantern.jpg]
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Nunhcuk skillz, man.

[Image: lbl051026.gif]
If you were a real go getter, you'd already have your ten thousand pumpkins carved.

[Image: IMG_1610.sized.jpg]

Keene, New Hampshire is way ahead.
Your command of Temporal Fugue has allowed you to post a photograph from...The Future!!!

Today is Friday the 28th, isn't it?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
You will notice, I am the web master.
It's amazing what comes to the surface when you sift through the Lynch archives.

[Image: barbie.jpg]
You were so... young!
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
I have many pictures from teh interweb!

Here is one of food!

[Image: flapjawks.jpg]
...I just watched Barbie Fairytopia again. Ooooh, I gotta post that on DVD reviews....
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I scan photos and negatives in effort to clear out this one box in my office. (Yes one of many. Shutup. At least I'm trying) It's been the black hole for negatives and photos for forever. Well, I came across a group that I'd completely forgotten about. It's a Doom Christmas gathering at the Gould's. I vaguely remember the date. I want to say it was Thanksgiving and Ken and I spent the day watching football. You'll note Ken has on his Jerry Rice jersey.

But I found them and they are up. Show terror as neccesary. I swear Cole still has that sweater. It's in Flash ( I cheated and had adobe photoshop create it). If you hit the little play icon in the right hand corner, it will play as a slideshow.

Doom Gathering
A million years ago, Ken, Bob, Bob's brother Mark, Cole's brother Ross and I were all in a High School production of "Scapino" There are lot's of Scapino stories at least I remember some. We did have a great cast party. I think Cole's elder brother was involved, too.

Well, I've found pictures of the blessed event. They were taken by somebody else who I don't think knew what a camera actually did. I fixed the photos as best as I could, but they still look like crap.

To make matters even less wholesom, I put them in the Brotherhood picture section which is acting funny and won't let me make a separate album for the Scapino photos. They are just in the General Greg's pictures section. It will let me make unnamed albums which it won't let me delete, so you'll get to see a lot of those. There are only eight photos. Don't go hunting for more.

Scapino
Almost worth having to look at that pumpkin ass again. almost...
The Pumpkin ass is your friend. Believe in it. Cherish it. Long to hold it.
...just to get to the next page...
... and maybe then we can open this thread without having to see pumpkin ass.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.