Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D00M shrooms
Srsly? 

Quote:The first and only microdose tea of its kind.

Out of the over 200 psychedelic mushroom species in the world, we selected a proprietary blend of Psilocybe cubensis variants to create our Cubensis Blend. We add 0.1g of this blend to matcha tea, combine it with a full serving of lion’s mane mushroom, then include oat milk and honey to round it out.

And for residents of Oakland, we now deliver directly to you.

Benefits of microdosing
Mood enhancement
A buoyancy of mood and a feeling of being a part of the larger universe around you gives a lift of spirit.
Crisp concentration
Gain sharper focus, clarity of mind, and the ability to sustain it throughout your day.
Increased mental stamina
Build mental stamina to help manage the stresses of everyday life, and maintain focus over time.
[Image: MembershipSignUp_Bkgrd.jpg?format=750w]

The ingredients
[Image: TiledIngredients.jpg?format=750w]

You get out what you put in.
That’s why we have taken the care to find quality ingredients from premier producers because we care about what goes into our body, and we know you do too. In our Matcha Micro, we use organic variants of Psilocybe cubensis a.k.a. “the magic”, organic lion’s mane mushrooms, organic matcha green tea, honey, and oat milk

https://jennyjill.com
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I was doing some memory research here and stumbled across this thread which I overlooked updating earlier this year. 

(03-08-2022, 04:33 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Also a Tai chi instructor friend gifted me one of these and I’m blown away by the packaging:
Quote:[Image: WhatsApp-Image-2021-07-19-at-21.40.41-2-600x600.jpeg]
[Image: Polka-dot--600x600.png]
[Image: polka-dot-cereal--600x600.png]
[Image: Polka-dot-dark-600x600.png]
[Image: Polka-dot-milk-600x600.png]
[Image: Polka-dot-new-flavors--600x600.png]

[color=rgba(102, 102, 102, 0.7)]HOME / [color=rgba(102, 102, 102, 0.7)]MUSHROOM CHOCOLATE BARS[/color]
Polka Dot Mushrooms
[/color]

[b]ABOUT MAGIC MUSHROOMS[/b]
One of the oldest and safest medicines in the world, psilocybin and psilocin from psychedelic mushrooms have been known to reduce stress, depression, stimulate brain cell growth, increase focus, and sharpen your senses. Learn more here.
[b] DOSAGE[/b]

[color=rgba(102, 102, 102, 0.85)][b][b] THERAPEUTIC: 4-9 PIECES. MINDFUL AND ELEVATED.[/b][/b][/color]

GOD MODE: 10-15 PIECES. WALLS MIGHT MELT.
MADE WITH LOVE ON OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA. VEGAN.
***Microdosing psychedelics is the practice of consuming very low, sub-hallucinogenic doses of a psychedelic substance, such as lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) or psilocybin-containing mushrooms. According to media reports, microdosing has grown in popularity, yet the scientific literature contains minimal research on this practice
Note to self: no more chocolate at DM's house.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(12-14-2022, 10:25 AM)Greg Wrote: Note to self: no more chocolate at DM's house.

Go with the cheese — it’s probably safe.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Probably.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

shrooms don't mix with cheese that well, unless we're talking champignon. 

but cheese... https://www.leafly.com/news/lifestyle/re...sed-cheese
We watched that Michael Pollan show and Christina said she'd like to microdose. I was surprised.
the hands that guide me are invisible
I recommend PolkaDot (see above) for micro. I've barely touched that bar, but one square is a fine micro...

Looks like there's a dispensary near you... https://exoticdispensaryca.com/product/p...late-bars/

a nice stocking stuffer...
(12-14-2022, 12:30 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: shrooms don't mix with cheese that well, unless we're talking champignon. 

but cheese... https://www.leafly.com/news/lifestyle/re...sed-cheese

Brie with Champignons….! Lovely!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Mmmmm, oui

You get me.

That’s living large. Toss in a baguette and we’re good to go.