Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Castle Highland Mystery
I visited. And I am shocked at what I found. I need you people to fix it.

http://brotherhoodofdoom.com/Stories/sf_06.html

Password protected. The Yeti's first name is the usernam and DM's street is the password which just happens to be the name of the Scottish play. All lower case
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Think of Castle Highland like our first DOOM forum. Or was it more like our second? Castle Highland is two rentals and one big fat mortgage away from me now. It is dead to me. Cry
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
It's one thing to move away from a house, it's another for the house to disappear. You would think that would generate some sort of curiosity.
No evidence is a good thing.
Never stalk the past.

It's bad enough that the past stalks you.
[Image: magpie13.gif]
Our house is gone! We lived at 55 Highland ave and now that house isn't there. It's one thing for a neighborhood to be destroyed and a shiny new shopping mall put in it's place. It's another for one house out of many to be wiped out of existence. Am I the only who sees this? Soylent Green is people for Christ Sake
Not that I lived there, but I don't know the street name for DM. Yeti I got, but otherwise I am dark to the issue here. Enlighten?
Scottish Play
MacDuff was in it.
What we need is this: Own a secret submarine base in Norway for $17.3 million
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://realestate.yahoo.com/news/own-secret-submarine-norway-17-3-million-213439775.html">http://realestate.yahoo.com/news/own-se ... 39775.html</a><!-- m -->
I was watching the golf from the Olympic Club over the weekend.(That is a whole different subject) And they showed the Castle Highland neighborhood from the blimp. I'm thinking it was a fake because the sky was very clear.
I recently threw out some old bank statements with the 55 highland address. It was real, dammit!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Castle Highland vanishes. AFS vanishes. Those years were a really blurry time in my life. All I remember is fencing with PPFY in a gay club window front. That just can't be right. Was I abducted by yetis and drugged into some perverse sword slavery? Mad

It's the only logical explanation and it would totally account for the weird scar on my butt. :butthead:
We all know the culprit behind DM's drugging. I suggest you check that surface above the sink in the bathroom for a clue.
is that some sort of l.a. ghetto thing?