Well it's been so long
I've been putting out the fire with gasoline
Putting out the fire
With gasoline

Are we making progress here?

I think not.

Huh
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Nope. I bow out of the Doom Xmas planning.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

What just happened?

Huh Huh Huh
Okay, so.

I think today (Thursday) is out.  But should we consider tomorrow Friday (though DM is mildly iffy) or Monday?

Or do we need to take a step back and reapproach this a bit later?
I'm nobody's pony.
Stacy's clients have not cancelled at this posting.  Would Friday work for Greg or did he just call this gathering in honor of his visit to tease us?  It's some sort of high&mighty documentary director tease, isn't it?
Again. Not my circus. Not my monkeys.

(12-14-2017, 01:22 PM)Greg Wrote: Not my monkeys.

Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey
I'm cutting my losses and running. I think the geographic and temporal limitations make getting together a difficult proicess that can only be achieved through all-day commitments like Kung-Fu tournaments and Baseball games. In lieu of a physical presenceI will raise a glass (or five) and wish everyone the best!
[Image: magpie13.gif]
(12-11-2017, 09:17 AM)Greg Wrote: I figured I should follow up.

I think we just got pranked.   Angry
I punk not. I am in town. I'm currently loitering creepily in Memorial park in Cupertino while waiting to go to dinner with my sister. I have a big plan of nothing tomorrow night.

(12-14-2017, 04:59 PM)Greg Wrote: I punk not. I am in town. I'm currently loitering creepily in Memorial park in Cupertino while waiting to go to dinner with my sister. I have a big plan of nothing tomorrow night.

After reading between way too many lines until my vision is blurred, here's what I'm setting forth.

Tomorrow effin' night I'm fixing a big wok's worth of Stir-Fried Bok Choy and Daikon Radish with Crisp Tofu.  Totally vegetarian.  The bok choy and daikon are from the backyard garden, as is the garlic.

If anyone wants some, you're more than welcome to come.  There'll be plenty.  We could also order a pizza or two if that's more your style.

I intend to watch Ichi the Killer over and over again until I pass out or go on a killing rampage.  You could save me from either of those fates by bringing alternate viewing fare.  Or you could talk me into choosing something on Netflix streaming, which I have.

Six o'clock onward, just to set a time.  If it's more convenient to come earlier, that's fine too.

Lady Cranefly will be going to a dinner with Stanford researchers and other highbrows, so she will not be in attendance.
I'm nobody's pony.
I think I'll be up for an early evening gathering tomorrow. I want to get home at a reasonable hour to welcome Tara home, but she doesn't arrive until after 8, so I'd have time. Home grown stir fry sounds wonderful. Not sure about Ichi, but I do have some DVDs like The Villainess (w/subs), Broken Sword Hero & The Adventurers. Blade of the Immortal is rentable via iTunes. But I'm only in if things line up properly tomorrow and if Greg is in. Because this is all about Greg. This forum is his sandbox. We just bury our poop here.
And there's a lot of poop. I don't have to tell you.

5pm at CFs.