Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
After all that Marley talk, you didn't get to Natural Mystic, or Kaya even Rastaman Vibration?
the hands that guide me are invisible
(04-21-2018, 08:16 PM)King Bob Wrote: After all that Marley talk, you didn't get to Natural Mystic, or Kaya even Rastaman Vibration?

I was on HWY17 at 4:20 4/20 listening to the radio.  Heard Marley's Three Little Birds, Snoop's Gin & Juice and Sublime's Smoke Two Joints.  But that was it.  

Melodies pure & true...
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
4:20 on Earth Day.  It usually amuses me that it goes Bicycle Day, 4/29, Grounation Day and then Earth Day.  Although this year, I'm too stressed about M@A to engage any of that.  I've got this sheaf of research that I'm working through.  M@A did a lot more prep research this time, and I'm verifying/modifying/correcting it.  It's rather intimidating because I'll have to speak it.  Thank goodness for re-takes.
Retakes? I thought it was reality! First take. Only take. I am so disillusioned.

My family no longer celebrates Grounation day since the incident.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

I know, right? I’m kinda freakin out with all the prep this year. First season I just kind of went, babbled and stroked my beard. This season there’s a lot more talking points. Nerve wracking.

As for Grounation, you are probably the least Rasta in DOOM, unless we count Scapino.
Brain circus in overdrive. My mind is swirling with weapon facts and nerves. Freakin out at 4 am. I think I’ll feel better once we get filming and I’m back in that sword groove, but right now I feel rather overwhelmed.
Breathe deep. What's the worst that could happen?

Besides disappointing Danny Trejo. God forbid you should do that.

I'm sure it will be fine. Especially rocking the Dali 'stache.

It’s all about the facial hair, and you got that nailed. The rest is gravy!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Actually I just shaved off the stache.  It was exacerbating my allergies and detracting from my goatee.
Doomed, you are.

Indeed. 

No way I could compete with Danny’s stache. Better to commit stache seppuku beforehand.
A little late today, but I've been up for a bit already, sorting emails and rewriting my remembrance for Sifu Lam.
The dog got up at 4:20 and we went outside. I was half-asleep and did not wonder if DM was up. I went back to bed.
the hands that guide me are invisible
Actually woke late, like 4:35, rolled over and thought about posting here, then tried to go back to sleep several times, and am now up again.  Today is my goddamned rest day.  Sometimes my circadian rhythms suck.
Something about rest and the wicked.