Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate Star Wars test
Just because I'm at work, doesn't mean I'm bored.

[Image: Card_Jabba.jpg]

And what do these test prove anyway. Bastards

Star Wars Test
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
[Image: Card_Qui-Gon.jpg]
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
To use their "grab this code" crap.

I'm Qui-Gon Jinn. In addition to having a kick-ass obscure name, I am strong-willed, level headed and just a plain OLD* good guy. Nobody ever has anything bad to say about me because I always keep it real in the field.

*editors emphasis
I'm Qui-Gon! I'M QUI-GON!!!

Oh screw this primitive forum. Real forums automate that crap. Mad
The force is with me.
Han Solo.

Is that really a masturbation joke?

okey-doke.
I'm nobody's pony.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz/images//Card_Qui-Gon.jpg">http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz/im ... ui-Gon.jpg</a><!-- m -->
I give up.
You have to surround the URL with the IMG tags, not the URL tags. Perfectly logical. From a certain point of view.

[Image: Card_Qui-Gon.jpg]
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
make hk figure it out like we all did. it took me like 5 minutes or so last night, but i'm a better person for it.

maybe we should rename ourselves the QGJ club.
I'm a trainer. I train. It's my nature. It's my life.

Know of anybody that would like to pay me to do that? (or at least pay more than Stenograph does?)
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
It was a question of how much time to spend. In linking back to the page, I would have had to re-take the quiz and get the same result to capture the image. Or something. Like I know. Or care.

Kill me.
Count Dooku. I thought i would come up all Wookie, but I guess I came up eeeeeeevil instead.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Does this mean you're Saruman too? Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccce!
It's the goatee. And the air of malevolence. And the fact that I got killed by Frank Oz ("Only that which was born of Muppet may slay him!").
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.