Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to hit the road
Chicago, then Phoenix, then New York, then Tampa/St. Pete, then Philadelphia, then San Ramon, then Ft. Lauderdale, then Minneapolis, then Palm Desert, then Washington D.C., then Dallas.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Uh.
Are you in a USA-sized pinball machine?
I'm nobody's pony.
For you, I understand the need for an E-Reader. Godspeed and return back safely.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
11 cities in how many days?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Drunk Monk Wrote:11 cities in how many days?
Fortunately, it's spread out a bit. Chicago next week, then home for a week, then Phoenix, NYC and Tampa St. Pete every other week in June and first week of July. Then a nice break until second week of August, then every other week again through the end of October.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
The summer/fall whirlwind begins:
- LAX-ORD-PHL, PHL-LAX
- LAX-OAK, OAK-LAX
- drive to/from SF for Bruce Lee Bobblehead night
- LAX-IAH-FLL, FLL-TPA, TPA-ORD-LAX
- LAX-DEN-MSP, MSP-DEN-LAX
- drive to/from Indian Wells
- LAX-IAH-DCA, DCA-IAH-LAX
- LAX-DFW, DFW-LAX

After that, it looks like I might get to rest for a few days. :drinkers:
Another year, another interesting USA pinball game. Just got home from a quick trips to Orlando and Denver; staying home now until the end of May. Then every few weeks I'll be bouncing back and forth from LAX to Boston, Chicago, Orlando (again), Nashville, Seattle, Long Beach, Orlando (yet again) and then Cleveland.
We'll expect more Greg film reviews then.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse