Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sheltering in Place
(07-12-2021, 11:34 AM)King Bob Wrote: DM = our own Basho
I luv dat so much
Basho inspires me greatly
not just pot haiku

484: Back to mom's - curious to see how she did while I was away. And will be worrying about Greg & tQ.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
DM - For a veg meal when you're over there, I recommend Falafel Stop across from Fremont HS. Very good. We ate there the other day on recommendation of a friend who teaches at Fremont.
the hands that guide me are invisible
(07-13-2021, 05:58 AM)King Bob Wrote: DM - For a veg meal when you're over there, I recommend Falafel Stop across from Fremont HS. Very good. We ate there the other day on recommendation of a friend who teaches at Fremont.

Speaking of vegan recommendations over there, someone at work mentioned this foodtruck:

Quote:Vegan Veganos! is a plant-based, Mexican comfort food truck in your San Jose neighborhood, offering herbivore pick-up and togo menus.

Menu: https://www.toasttab.com/veganveganos-orderonline/v3

Location (it varies): https://www.veganveganos.com/findus

--tg
KB & tg - http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomFor...3#pid48773
485: work, go home.

This week is the return to the mundane. Next week will be more exciting...
486: 4 YMAA telemeets today. That’s a record number. I’m in meetings all day long. However, I’m told YMAA has acquired a new axe for me - not one to juggle (plenty of those already) but one to work upon - a new company Mac. It’s being loaded up for me and I should have it in a few weeks.

I also must replace the Funkmobile’s headlight. First time I’m popping the hood (as if I know what I’m looking for under there).
Still says "sheltering"
The drunken monk has posted
this: meetings, meetings
the hands that guide me are invisible
Funkmobile headlight
Couldn't open the damn hood
Left it to a pro

Two meetings down now
Thursdays are my thick work days
Two more to go next

Kung Fu tonight too
There's also a work chore there
Wicked gets no rest

Can't write poetry
Haiku are math, not poems
Need DOOM Haiku thread

Never mind last post
DOOM is fat with archived threads
Seek & ye shall find

http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomFor...p?tid=1488
"DOOM is fat"

I feel called out by
This. My thread hi-jack goes on
Cuz all about me.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
487: Yesterday’s meetings made for a huge workload over this weekend. However I managed to set up my old boombox in my home office and tonight, the annual KKUP reggae marathon begins, so I’m looking forward to it.
488: Kung Fu then work. I know, I know, I was going to reserve Saturdays as no work days but Stacy is working and there’s the reggae marathon, plus I want to get ahead for next week. It won’t be a full day of work.
489: Sunday is about work and chores. Stacy works all day seeing private clients over the hill. I’ll be tuned into the reggae marathon all day. Plus I’ll be doing something that I have done in a year and a half - melting lammys.
490: Monday morning routine - prepping for an exciting week and filling out a credit app for Tara’s SF place - hopefully she’ll get it.
The joys of being a co-signer!
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

491: Typical Tuesday - work & mom's - but I'm doing a lot of prep for the following few days - Wed thru Sat. 

Looks like Tara will close that apartment. It looks like a nice place. I'll meet the landlord tomorrow. I hope they can afford it.