Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
a quiet sunday. i need to start organizing my man cave. it's a heap o mess.

i'll start right after i surf the web some more.  

and have a snack.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
at my mom's

listening to ellen

waiting for the plumber
Almost a Haiku.....
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

I think you need to say something about the season or the weather.
the hands that guide me are invisible
plumber at my mom's

judge judy on tee vee now

solstice is coming
Move over Basho
the hands that guide me are invisible
Haikus are simple
Count syllables, write Haiku
Basho is the man
(06-17-2020, 04:50 PM)King Bob Wrote: Move over Basho

FTW
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
At SF family dog shelter getting another mouth to feed...

Been here since 1:30. It’s a process.

Merc-in-retro
Mercenaries incensed by retro-rockets?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Mercury in Retrograde - the dumbest most accurate predictor in Asstrology. I keep meanin to start a thread on this.  Maybe I will soon. 

A friend called me out on publishing an inaccurate horoscope with the last issue, but damn, if any astrology could've predicted that last few months, I'd bow down to that. Can you believe I've written a horoscope for nearly 2 decades now? I should break off and start doing my own. Just make crap up. 

I haven't properly observed a 4:20 since NYE. That's a fairly long dry period for me. I probably won't until I settle into something stable, job wise. Could be a while longer. 

Now in the north chamber, waiting to hear if I need to join yet another FBU telemeeting...
So my mother admitted to Roberta, for whatever reason, she used to smoke pot with her teacher buddies back in the day. The friend was mad at my mother because Mom never bought any but partook of everyone elses.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Those peeps are the worst. It's that whole 'I'd never buy it' mentality as if that makes you somehow better, less addicted. Although truth be told, I'm like that with some of my grower friends. My stale budacules just can't compare with their phat jars of fresh nugs.
one more sleepless night
mercury in retrograde
in the pandemic
Pasta market run for my mom while suffering an allergy attack. Feckin svale and it’s tree pollen orgies. Get a goddam room trees! 
Sneezing in your mask is unpleasant.