Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
That should be on a t-shirt.

I'm glad your cub makes you proud.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

nothing to say really, just acknowledging the time...
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
At my mom's piecing together the report of last weekend.  It was good to escape into the molum for a few days and touch base with my root style. Spending a few hours with cf was the icing on that cake. Mom is watching Ellen and Ali Wong is the guest, so I'm half listening to it, even though it's not that engaging (although she just earned the record number of saying the word 'penis' according to Ellen just now). Also just finished juggling some items with the friends organizing Dan's celebration of life. Syl sent me a bunch of photos. I'll probably print out a bunch of those, plus a bunch of Greg's for the celebration.  Not sure how I'll put those up exactly yet.  Can't really tape stuff to the walls there.  Hmmmm, what do to, what to do?
Tape one pic to the back of everyone who shows up
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
That's kinda brilliant.  Dan would've totally been into something like that.  Remember when he put all those photo-booth stickers of himself at DOOM south (aka Lynch Manor Montecito)?  That was so freakin Dan.  We could play it off as something Dan told DOOM that he wanted for his wake.  

Damn, I just realized I should make a laminate.
Dammit. Why did I just pop awake? Now I need to be up for the next 22+ hours.
Angry
Entering sf
Cool
I haven’t left SF in a week.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Still catching up from that 23 hr run last Friday.  Been 6 days and I'm still out of whack, all for some dumb ass edm and crappy costumes.  Just not as spry as I used to be when it comes to sleep deprivation.  Nor as tolerant.  Nope, not at all.  

I could nap now, but if I did that, I'd probably pop awake at 4:20 am tomorrow morning.  It's such a vicious cycle.

Got a little writing done for work - a decent foothold on the cover story, as well as a tiny start on a feature piece.  I'm excited about both articles - it's fascinating research.  Might chip on it a little more if I can wake up again.

My mom was pretty quiet today.  She claims she stayed up all night last night reading.  She's been declining her pain meds, weaning herself off the opiods, which is very encouraging.

Nevertheless, I find myself dealing with a lot of anger - classic Kubler-Ross 5 stages of grief crap - everything and everyone is pissing me off.  I'm going to Kung Fu as much as possible to vent.  That has always been my best medicine.  Old friends keep hitting me up, texting, messaging and such.  Texted a bit with Sylvia.  She's having a really rough go.  Poor gal.  She and Dan built their dream house up in Alaska.  It sounded perfect.  And now what?
Fuck 17
Damn
17 again

WTH?
Tues nite @ my mom’s.

She’s watching Ellen. The alarm at the nearby school is going off. No idea why.

I’m just killing time until I head off the the screener.
And bam. Popped awake right on queue. This actually happens to me more than I post here. Often I keep my eyes shut and fight my way back to sleep. Why 4;20? What is it woththis time?
Busted ass to finish my Charlie’s Angels review. So many distractions. Rather frustrating but it’s done. My mom is watching Ellen and talking to her friend. Talked to Tara because today is her 20th birthday. My teen is gone. Now I’m gonna take the garbage out. Yay hump day.
Today is going to be a long one...