The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIN
I'm not a big gin person either, but I do enjoy a good gin and tonic. It's medicinal. Srsly. Add a slice of lime and it helps prevent scurvy.

That being said, I am intrigued by Fok Hing Gin. I've never had Hong Kong gin. All the distributers on their site (https://fokhinggin.com) are in Hong Kong. They have a great sense of humor about it.

Quote:From the streets that brought you
Ham Lun Kok (Oral Sex Corner) 
and Ngau Shi Wan (Cow Sh!t Bay) 
comes FOK HING GIN (damn tasty)

A city. A port. A harbour. A home. A tourist destination. A workplace. A peninsula. A former colony. The world’s 7th largest trading entity (yes, we’ve been on Wikipedia).

But one thing it’s not is a gin making city. It’s better known for ginseng than gin. For Kung-Fu Masters, not Gin Masters. When it comes to making it, Hong Kong has always been happy for that to happen elsewhere. 

Hong Kong and Great Britain will forever be connected - not just in the history books, but now in gin too. Distilled in Great Britain with the spirit of Hong Kong, let East meet West the next time your pour yourself a gin!

I have yet to find somewhere to buy this.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

Messages In This Thread