The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
DM dominates DOOM forum again - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Computers (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Website (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: DM dominates DOOM forum again (/showthread.php?tid=275)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

DM dominates DOOM forum again - Drunk Monk - 03-12-2006

Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:20 pm and the whole forum index reads DM, DM, DM!!!

Can some one contact cyberaddicts anonymous? DM needs to start 12-stepping... :o

Jeez - Haggis Killer - 03-12-2006

Lighten up, will ya?

I can stop at any time - Drunk Monk - 03-12-2006

It's not like it's affecting my work or family life or anything. I only do it socially. But I could take it or leave it. It doesn't control me at all.

Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:38 pm DM dominates again!

technique - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 03-12-2006

Your Iron Finger technique is very strong. Now I am waiting for someone to mention Iron Palm technique...

Let me know... - The Queen - 03-13-2006

...if there's a master I can see for Iron Wrist. I definitely got to get me one of those.

there are iron wrist drills... - Drunk Monk - 03-17-2006

...but you do *not* want to go there with a previous injury. I had a classmate who got so into Iron Palm that he bought a set for his mom (he was in his late 40's, don't know how old his mom was). She was suffering from arthritis. He thought Iron Palm training would help. I'm sure slapping metal shot every morning feels soothing for arthritis.

Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:25 am: oh god. i've done it again. some one please help me.

Just so it's no - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 03-17-2006

Stopt the DM juggernaut. Post now. POST NOW! If I didn't have to go to work, I'd show you who is who.

- El Dingo - 03-17-2006

This week has been pretty rough at work.

I can't post till Saturday.

Wait - I just posted.

I'll delete this later.

worthy of note - Drunk Monk - 03-21-2006

If you add up Greg's and ED's posts, they're still less then the Mighty King of the DOOM forum - me.

Oh wait... - Drunk Monk - 03-21-2006

...I'm wrong...my bad...my math sucks.

Ok, we'll call it a draw - Drunk Monk - 03-21-2006

ED: 109
Greg: 450
DM: 559

Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:04 pm

Intervention - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 03-21-2006

Um Gene, we're your friends. We love you. It's just we think you might have a teensy weensy bit of a problem.

(If I had more posts then it would be competitive. Since, I'm sucking hind teat, i figure I'll attack your character instead. Dammit, I need more time to post)(I know be careful what you wish for)

Much Better - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 03-21-2006

Doesn't it feel as if everything is right with the world when all the Forums say Greg? Confusedmt024

No... - Haggis Killer - 03-21-2006

No they don't.

Actually, it's a relief that they don't all say DM - Drunk Monk - 03-22-2006

That always freaks me out when DM dominates the forum. It's like all the rest of you have found cute Russian girls (and maybe one cute guy for the Queen) in some chat room and I'm here all alone. All by myself. All alone. Confusedad: